Jump out the slopes and enjoy the forest.
Let’s enjoy Appi forest while learning off-piste skiing and what to do when you fall. Recommended for those who want to try tree run.
Skiers who can control their speed anywhere on the slopes.
|Period||the beginning of January 2023 – 26th February 2023|
【AM】9:00 am – 11:30 am
【PM】1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
|Fee (tax included)||
Half day 8,000 JPY *12,000 JPY in case 1 participant only
1 Day 12,200 JPY *16,000 JPY in case 1 participant only
*Lift tickets are not included.
5:00 pm 1 day before
* It may be possible to apply if there is availability on the day.
|Purpose for the program||This program is for experiencing fresh snow and learning how to ski on powder. Learn to operate safely on non-compacted snow.|
|Materials||Skis – center width 80 cm or over, or all round type. Basically, alpine racing model is NG.|
- Helmet * required
Reservation / Inquiry
Appi back country tour guide
(IHATOV Appi Kogen Nature Schooj in Appi Resort Center)
Please check and fill out the questionnaire in advance before applying.
At backcountry tours & lessons
- Every morning, staffs will check thier health condition by taking body temperature and disinfect.
- For guide and reception staffs, they will wear masks or neck warmers.
- Please keep a certain distance and line up at the reception.
- Please wear a mask when you apply for the program.
- Participants should wear neck warmers or something to cover mouths during the lesson.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- Participants are requested to come to the reception to take body temperature.
- We will refuse to join the program if your body temperature is 37.5℃ or over.
- For lift rides, we will follow the guidelines set by ski resorts.